January 22, 2013

Favorite Vendors

As promised, I am providing a list of my favorite local vendors.  Many are local to the KC, MO area, but a few are more outlying.  Either way I seem to have a contact or referral for just about anything.  I guess, being a business owner myself, I've done a good job networking.  Feel free to contact any one of the honest and trustworthy businesses below or if you need a referral and don't see one here, feel free to email me and I'll let you know what's in my arsenal.  I'll be adding to this regularly and rotating representatives as I have several that deserve recognition.  If you or someone you know would like to join the list, send me an email.
 




Mary Kay Rep - Carla Earhart
http://www.marykay.com/cearhart 






Jessica Rae Photography and Jewellery (Canada)





 Gramma G's All Natural Soaps &
Gesica Gydirah Fine Art and Portraiture
lifesmyart@yahoo.com






ReMax Innovations - Lin Van Meter
  



 


Thirty One Rep - Gina Brizendine











Legal Shield (MO)- Dan LeMunyon







 
 


Legal Shield (KS) - Lori LeMunyon 









Scentsy - Kris Roberts







Aflac Agent - Nicole Kelley



Xyngular Distributor -Heather Smith









 
Downing Companies LLC 
Concrete Work
Call Cecil: 816-215-7950 or email at
 







 

~~~If you don't see a silver lining...make one~~~

No comments: